Thursday, February 12, 2009

OWOH Winning Entry



The 2009 One World One Heart blog participation event has at last come to an official close. I used a random number generator to pick from the 270 comments left here and the winner is:

Liisa from Sweden who maintains Ottilias Veranda blog. Liisa is #014 on the OWOH list! Check out Liisa's truly beautiful blog for more information about her life and passions.

I'll be contacting Liisa by email with this news later today!

Thank you so much to all who entered my giveaway.
Until next year....
hugs,
~Anna Lee H. in Toronto

4 comments:

Ottilias Veranda said...

Oooooh!!! I´m the lucky winner!!Thank You, thank You!! I´m doing the moonwalk here!! I usually never win anything! I love those earrings they are so pretty!
thanks again!

And thanks for Your sweet words about my blog...I´m blushing!
Hugs
Liisa

Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! Just wanted to thank you again for allowing me to showcase your gorgeous springtime earrings today on www.abeadaday.blogspot.com! Let me know what you think! Have a great weekend, Lisa C.

ThisThisAndThat said...

AnnaLee

I've nominated you for the "Marie Antoinette Award" on my blog. The award is as beautiful as your lovely jewelry.

jill

Unknown said...

Liisa,
I hope you're following this blog and that you read this follow up note. I've emailed you four times requesting your mailing address, and I haven't heard from you. Please contact me so I can send you your prize!
~Anna Lee