Friday, April 3, 2009

I was featured on the Jewelry Report

The good news tonight is that my GahooleTree shop was totally reactivated after Etsy removed it by mistake a few days ago! hooray!!!

A really exciting thing that I couldn't report until tonight because my site had unexpectedly disappeared :( is that earlier this week one of my GahooleTree items was featured here at The Jewelry Report blog:
http://jewelryreport.com/2009/03/30/trend-watch-colored-stones-for-summer/

If you're a friend, teammate, fan, jewelry designer, artisan or reader, please take two minutes to visit this blog venue and post a brief comment there (comments don't have to relate to this feature or my jewelry either!). Thanks so much for your support and participation in the growing Jewelry Report
blog community...
hugs,
~Anna Lee H.

1 comment:

Jewelryzen said...

The bracelet on the first page is very fashion trendy. It has original colors is a well designed outcome!