Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Looking for Etsians for New Street Team

Okay, I took the plunge and decided to start and head up a new street team on etsy. It's no secret that I've turned into an Etsy geek and I'm looking for like minded souls interested in friendship, connection, inspiration, guidance and cross promotion, folks willing to discuss and implement all the basic principles of social networking in order to drive traffic to their storefronts and sales sites!


So far we have 30 members who have expressed interest in working together. On Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/) a 'Street Team' is just another name for a collaborative group working towards a common goal. I decided to form a group based on the Etsy storefront platform because Etsy is free to join and listing fees are currently only 20 cents per item. Through my etsy stores I've managed to sell almost 200 items since September 2007. If I can do it, anyone can.


I found it easy to work with the Etsy module for uploading my product pics and item descriptions. If you're a crafty person or designer with say 20 or more items ready to sell, you can quickly set up a professional looking storefront at http://www.etsy.com/. Email your interest if you're an Etsian not already involved in other street teams or comment on this Etsy thread.

No comments: