Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Carry a Torch For You Blue Topaz Handmade Chandelier Earrings


IMG_3531_edited-1
Originally uploaded by cdnallie
Well this is a totally new experience for me... I'm blogging directly from my Flickr account! This system might actually make things a ton easier for me. I'm finding the uploading of pics and posting the blog journals for my different blogs to be a bit time consuming. But using this feature, things will be easier. There's a way you can "grant access" to your blogger accounts from within Flickr. So when viewing this particular item for instance, you just click the icon labelled "Blog This". Easy peasy!!!

These scrumptuous faceted baby blue topaz flames hang gracefully by 14k gold fill chain below 24k vermeil (gold plated sterling silver) posts with genuine pearl accent. Ear nuts are 24k gold vermeil too. I imported these wonderful post earring components directly from Indonesia. These components were in the shipment I blogged about a few days ago! These blue topaz "flame" stones are a rare find. I have no more left so grab this creation while available.

This item is now available for sale in my Etsy store front or you can purchase this item directly from me. Shipping is free within continental Canada/USA too!

No comments: