Wednesday, May 5, 2010

new Ga'HooleTree Owly Artwork


isn't this little hooter just adorable?  He's part of a set of artwork that I purchased from Linda aka Tortagialla.... and I just love him.  Linda, the artist behind the Tortagialla brand is oh so interesting.  As she puts it she's "a Californian girl who took the plunge and moved to the Tuscan hills of Italy - now creating art and design for a happy crafty life! -Tortagialla, Capanne-Montopoli, (PI), Italy"  Wow, I was impressed that this gal is actually "living the dream"! 

Tortagialla has several cool sites and outlets like an etsy shop, an online gallery of art prints and Linda even has her own line of fabric designs too.

Below are some of the other owly friends that I purchased from Linda.  Using Adobe Illustrator I painted and played with the basic outlines in order to get these little feathered friends ready for prime time.... but I'm quite happy with the final results.  Here at the Ga'Hoole Tree we'll be using these new images in our coupons, banners, blogs, etc.  Cool stuff!

the Ga'HooleTree Clan

5 comments:

linda said...

How lovely and cute! Thanks for using my owly designs...they are very happy to be of use :) Also, thanks so much for writing about my designs, art and shops...I really appreciate it. Grazie grazie... and we can all live our dreams. You just have to go for it!

Anonymous said...

Your new little owl family is adorable! Can't wait to see them tied into your pics and images. Teri
www.sandtcreations.blogspot.com

Wezz said...

Love the new owl designs! I'm sure they'll be an eye catcher on flyers, coupons, etc. Can't wait to see how it goes!

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

Your new friends are absolutely adorable! Congrats to you and Linda!

A toast to you both also for living your dreams!

Really! said...

Just blog hopping and came upon yours - very neat what you do! I just opened for business but you're welcome to swing over for a laugh;)