Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Work - Springtime Imagery Study

Springtime Imagery Study handmade sterling silver chandelier earrings - imperial topaz, pink sapphire, emerald, rose quartz, amethyst, rhodolite garmet - Available for purchase at Gahooletree on Etsy

Handmade sterling silver chandelier earrings depict melting icicles as our hearts warm to thoughts of springtime, renewal and the splendour of budding florals. Let it thaw!

Designed in tribute to my warm hearted artisan street team friends who daily inspire me, keep me smiling and who always remind me that there are brighter days ahead.

This creation is my entry for the eSMArts January Design Challenge.

Each earring has an imperial topaz brio, two emeralds, fourteen pink sapphire rondelles, two amethyst trillions, a rose quartz marquis and one rhodolite garnet.

9 comments:

Jamie Spires said...

Absolutely gorgeous AL! You've outdone yourself, and got us all beat!

Jamie
Creations by JAE

tkmetalarts said...

Beautiful wire work and I really like your color combinations.

A Beaded Affair said...

Read this on the list and forgot to come over here and comment. Just love those earrings.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Merry said...

Love these earrings.

Lisa Crone said...

Hello! I wanted to stop by to say Hi and thank you for visiting abeadaday.blogspot.com. These earrings are fabulous!! I don't use that word very often, but that is the first word that came to mind! I'd love to feature these on abeadaday sometime, just let me know what you think. Fridays are earring day. I love seeing all the beaders out there doing their thing and having a great and creative time!! Take care, Lisa C.

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

These are stunning! Love the color!

Merry said...

These earrings are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I came over here from "A Beaded Affair", and I just wanted to tell you how much I like these earrings.Such beautiful wire wrapping! And the purples are so refreshing.

Kate

Wires n Pliers said...

Also from "a beaded affair" this has much gorgeosity! I love ythe colors!

Carol
Wires 'n Pliers, 'n Gems, ohmy
wiresNpliers - etsy