Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Studio Overstock - Emeralds


In the above picture we're introducing four different types and grades of emeralds. From left to right they are: Brazilian, Zambian, Colombian Light and Colombian Dark

Our Brazilian Emerald faceted plump rondelles (shown below in the foreground) are opaque with a uniform bright festive green color. Size on this lot is very big, ranging from 6-8mm in diameter. These are microfaceted Israel cut beads with plenty of sparkle. I'm offering a mixture (approximately 14 inches) of loose beads weighing 150 ctw.USD $75.00 plus S&H








Our deep Zambian emeralds (the deepest green shown second from the left) are a rich deep forest green, but transparent and virtually eye clean! These beautiful beads look great with almost anything. Here we are offering 12 inch strand weighing 76.00 ctw. They range in diameter from 4.5 to 6.7mm.USD $114.00 plus S&H






Our finest colombian emerald faceted rondelles are the traditional perfect emerald green color. This is a perfectly sorted and graduated 20 inch strand ranging in size from 3.0 to 6.6mm in diameter and weighing 58 ctw. This is premium AAA stock with very few inclusions. There are enough beads on this one long strand to complete many projects. USD $406.00 plus S&H










It's a bit difficult to discern from our pictures, but our Dark Colombian Emeralds (far right) are just a trace darker than optimum AAA. Still these beads are relatively eye clean (for emeralds) with few inclusions, their facets are precise and the graduation is superb. We're offering a 19 inch strand weighing approximately 50 ctw. The beads range from 2.4mm to 6mm in diameter.USD $250.00 plus S&H










We currently have dozens of other gemstones available for sale online. If you are looking for something in particular, drop me a line.

Thanks for looking!
Until next time,
~Anna Lee

6 comments:

Diane Geisel Reiki Master, formerly MyGemStoneBox by Diane said...

I need to make more sales so I can treat myself to these luscious emeralds... as always Anna Lee beautiful!!
D
http://mygemstonebox.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think I'm finding a place for Christmas money! I do love green emerald colors, as well as the different colors that sapphire come in. Your store is wonderful! Teri http://www.sandtcreations.com

Theresa said...

You are tempting me here. I love that the color of the 4th strand (on the left) in the 2nd picture. That's my favorite green emerald color. I would get that if I have I do well at the upcoming shows, or some etsy sales.

A Beaded Affair said...

Why is it there is never enough time or money.....At least I know where to go when I get some of both. Just gorgeous.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

KellyKim said...

Dear Anna,
Thanks for sharing such an stunning emeralds!! They're so so beautiful!!

Best regards,
Kelly
MySweetieroom

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

These are gorgeous beads! I love emeralds and these look great! You've got an excellent price on them too!