Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Designer Jewellery .co.uk link exchange ???

As part of finding my way through the changing requirements of online marketing, today I'm also going to try to find out how and why I should link to another related blog. I was very surprised that someone had even read my original blog post and even more shocked that someone actually emailed me explaining that she was creating a new designer jewellery blog that I could participate in if I wanted to. So I replied expressing interest and today they asked me to do a 'blog link exchange' if I was interested.

So what is a blog link exchange and how do I go about doing it?
What is the benefit of participating in someone else's blog?
And does this link exchange idea mean that I can actually load my content onto their blog?

I'm going to paste the other blog URL into the 'link' box above and see what happens!!!

No comments: